Hot Hawaiian Nights: Vegas Flyaway 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Heineken Hot Hawaiian Nights Vegas Flyaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Hawaii who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Heineken USA, Paradise Beverages, the Harris Agency, and other alcohol beverage licensees, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in this Promotion, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by The Harris Agency, 2250 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite #313, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time ("HAST"), May 22, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. HAST, July 9, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
5. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Scan QR Codes found Inside Participating Retailers and Establishments: During the Promotion Period, first visit any participating Heineken retailer in Hawaii and use your mobile device to scan QR codes found on promotional materials. QR Codes will take you to an online landing page where you will enter the prize giveaway.
b) Regular Mail. To participate without making a purchase, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to : Heineken Hot Hawaiian Nights Vegas Flyaway, C/O The Harris Agency, 2250 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite #312, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 with a stamp mark of on or before July 8th, 2013 and you will be entered into the pool of potential winners.
6. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The Administrator’s selection of potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
20 Las Vegas Flyaways: Twenty (20) flyaway packages for 2 to Las Vegas. Each Flyaway package includes round trip airfare for 2, double occupancy accommodation at the California Hotel, three meals daily per person at hotel/airport, transportation to and from hotel and airport, and 2 tickets to September 21st, 2013 Common Kings concert. Selected winners will be awarded an award letter good for 2 round trip flyaway packages from Vacations Hawaii. Award Letters will be good for seats, based on availability, on one of the following three flight patterns: September 17th through September 22nd, September 18th through September 23rd, or September 20th through September 24th. Winner will be responsible for coordination of travel and payment of any applicable fees to Vacations Hawaii. Seats will be awarded on first come, first served basis.
Certain restrictions and terms and conditions may apply. The odds of winning depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible entries. No part of any prize includes any alcoholic beverages.
Approximate Retail Value of flyaway package for 2 is $1,400. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. All prizes must be redeemed by September 1, 2013. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
8. Random Drawing: On or about 07/22/2013, twenty (20) grand prize winners will be selected from among all cumulative eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. An eligible entry is defined as a submission made in accordance with Section 1 above that is received no later than 07/09/2013. The drawing will be conducted by The Harris Agency whose decisions are final. All prizes will be awarded and the winners notified via mail by 07/29/2013. One prize will be awarded per winning entrant.
9. Winner Requirements: Each winner must complete and return a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and Publicity Consent/Release, where lawful within 7 business days of notification. If documents are not returned timely, or if the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if the winner if found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Participants agree that (a) Heineken USA, Paradise Beverages, The Harris Agency, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agents, prize supplier and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their participation in this Program or acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, and (b) except where legally prohibited, the winner grants permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, on the internet and in all other media worldwide, without notice, review or approval. No transfer, substitution or assignment of the prize is permitted.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Heineken, Paradise Beverages, and the Harris Agency and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game pieces; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. It is not possible to award another entry/play for any reason. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Oahu (First Circuit) of Hawaii or the appropriate Hawaii State Court located in Honolulu County, Hawaii; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
13. Promotion Results: For a list of winners , send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: Hot Hawaiian Nights: Vegas Flyaway; C/O The Harris Agency, 22503 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite 312, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 after September 1, 2013.
14. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will be kept confidential to the Sponsor and Administrator, and will not be shared with any other parties/vendors.